Thursday 3 September 2009

Quick Greenbelt Review

The best bit for me was the Bubbles. There was a bubble stall selling all sorts of different bubble making things and every time one walked past the bubbles just made everyone smile.
For a first time Greenbelt-er it was just amazing how big it is. We walked miles and miles. I must say there was very little in the way of speakers, etc that really grabbed me, though we did get to see 2 great ones by chance. I found that some of it seems to be challenging for the sole purpose of being challenging. There was a lot about dissing the Bible and head knowledge stuff and very little on relationship with God. There are a few things I will expand on over the next few days when I have more time and headspace. Ben is job hunting so needs the computer and I am on catch up.
How is that there is always so much to do when you have been away
Also very much finding life at home more tiring that life at a festival on a campsite. As Carla says its that simpler life!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool :) Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on your time at Greenbelt.

    ReplyDelete