Monday 8 February 2010

Head space

Just a quick blog to say sorry for not writing. I tried to start this morning but other things are buzzing in my head. I really do need space and quiet and time to just be able to create. And I want to keep what I put in here positive, because that is how I want to live my life. I'm doing my best. But at the moment I know there is so much buzzing around that I will put something negative in. Not that there is lots of negative stuff going on in my life. In fact quite the opposite but I know if I am tired I can put in things that I will regret later.
So watch this space and I'll be back :-)

1 comment:

  1. These are the times I write my blog that doesn't get published, my notes that stay on my computer that may only surface in days to come when lessons have been learnt and life in retrospect may put a different spin on what was written.

    I do pray that you find that space to sort through those thoughts Diane

    ReplyDelete