Friday 14 November 2008

Open Doors and Connecting Lives

Lots always seems to be happening and some of it interesting enough to blog - and staying on that positive theme!

Tabi and I got an offer about helping to put together some boards in the prayer room to help direct people's prayers. I've just heard we could have 2-3 boards now so loads of space which means we could both chase our own ideas. Sounds really exciting and something I have been wanting to do. Both with Tabi and I are creativity comes in arranging, though she can do the drawing and painting bit too, but mine is very much in being able to place things and make them look right.
This is going to be great. Though we do need to focus as it is working with someone who wants to hear what we are going to do first!
Oh no a plan!!

Am also in the middle of trying to sort out seeing a friend in London. I am going up for the evening to see one friend for her birthday and was chatting to another on Facebook chat and thought I could catch up with her too, but now it seems to be getting a bit complicated. I want to meet her kids but they are an hour from the station and I only have 3 hrs free. But I know too how much I always want people to see my kids too.
Another, a bit like the prayer boards, of co-ordinating and working with others!!!

Will try to let you know how it goes next week.

It is all about open doors and how and when to walk through them

No comments:

Post a Comment