Thursday 26 November 2009

Justice part 2

I think what I found so hard about the program "Spooks" and I do wonder how true to life it is - is that our taxes are being used, our government agency MI6 and the American equivalent, are being used to protect these rich and powerful people from people who are wanting to being their crimes to the public attention. And that those who want to show people some of the horrors of what goes on to get what we think we want are seen as subversive, violent radicals.
Interesting how radicals is so often used as a derogatory term for someone not a compliment. I am sure as Christians we are meant to be the most radical of radicals. I am sure Jesus was. Do you remember the poster of Jesus like Che Guevara? Talk about causing controversy!!!
I want to be a Jesus radical. Not someone who goes around killing those who do wrong to our fellow humans and to our planet, but exposing them and just showing what does go on so we can get the comforts we have. And also what goes on for other Christians who really do know what enduring suffering for Christ means.
I'll get there some how. Just waiting to see which door He will open for me

No comments:

Post a Comment