Thursday 23 October 2008

A positive start

I have decided to start a new blog and to keep it very much on a positive front. Someone challenged me yesterday about some frustrated blog I had done and it got me thinking , so here I am at 6.30am up and writing
I think she was right too. Very much what I wrote was a frustration of the time but it should've been shared with the people concerned or just taken to God. I know I have used webspace often to have a go, to vent my frustrations and I do wonder what I have lost through it.
So now the plan is to really think through what I am saying. There is so much negativity out there that I really shouldn't be adding to it. And esp as a Christian I should be showing the hope I have inside, which I do know and believe in and if you talk to me it comes out, but what I have been showing of myself has been very negative at times.
I know I will still have frustrations of being a small voice in a big pond, where I use to be a big voice in a small pond. I will have all the time frustrations of the demands that this stage of home educating has on me, what with the degree of what Tabi is doing now, her ease at distraction and the number of miles we have to travel to get anywhere and do anything. I will still have that frustration of learning how to cope with being married to a man, lovely though he is, but they are very different from women!!!
But I am going to work through those things with friends, with my journal and with God. I am going to keep to the verse I have put on my header and let you, my readers, only see what is good, pure, noble, true and admirable. And if you, esp my friends, see anything that doesnt stick to this I give you the right to challenge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment