Tuesday 9 November 2010

Course!

Oh and forgot to say in update - I've sent off my university application to do History and Creative Writing in Bath Spa, and 2nd choice of History in either Bath or Bristol. My tutor was full supportive. My personal statement came together really quickly and easily. Interesting how that is so often the case when we do what we should be doing. So now it is just waiting for the whole UCAS process to happen and to get accepted in one of these.
Please pray its Bath Spa as it would just be so much easier to get to and I'd love to do the joint honors of History and Creative Writing.

3 comments:

  1. Blessings Diane on that from a fellow human being who would also rather sit down and open her heart than stand on street corners. Great if you like that sort of thing but no need to make everyone feel guilty if they don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you in that sit-down chat. I also feel quite uncomfortable approaching people in the street. I think it depends on your character and we are not all made the same.

    All the best Diane with your new course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both.

    I finished up today being able to talk to a new friend about how I'd been praying for my kids and of how, even though at times at the moment it may not look like it, I have seen a vision of both mine in God's hands. And was able to just say examples of how I think God has shown this to be true.
    Awesome stuff. I haven't felt this open about talking about God since I was in YWAM!!

    ReplyDelete